Found on allrecipes.com. Another family favorite for us. We usually serve with rice and vegetables or salad.
1 lb salmon fillets
1/4 t salt
1/2 t ground black pepper
1 t onion powder
1 t dried dill weed
2 T butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish (I line the pan with foil for quicker clean-up)
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill over the fish. Place pieces of butter evenly over the fish
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to20 minutes. The cooking time depends upon the thickness of the salmon. If very thin, check after 10 minutes.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork
- Can also cook on the grill