1 1/2 c sugar
24 oz light cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c raspberries
8 oz light cream cheese
1/4 c sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the sugar, cream cheese and vanilla. Add eggs to cream cheese mixture one at a time and blend after adding each egg.
- Line 24-cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full with cream cheese batter. Divide raspberries evenly between the cupcakes and sprinkle on top of each cupcake.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. A well with form in the middle of each cupcake.
- Turn the oven to 450.
- Blend together topping ingredients. Using a teaspoon, drop topping into the enter of each cupcake.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.